Former parent Wendy Chapman (her third and youngest graduated in 2015) was often at PS 150, snapping photos and filming videos that she later compiled into monthly Smileboxes. These short slideshows showcase the best of our school and students, reporting on special events such as field trips, parties, and concerts; achievements of particular groups or the school as a whole; and general goings-on in our children’s classrooms. For those of us who rarely venture beyond the plaza, it’s a great way to see what is happening indoors, and a reminder of the events and moments that make our school so special.
- September 2014 – Back to School
- October 2014 – Fall Disco Invitation
- November 2014 – Thankful at Thanksgiving
- December 2014 – Holiday Potluck Invitation
- September 2013
- Fall Disco 2013
- October 2013
- Halloween 2013
- November 2013 – Fundraiser for the Philippines
- November/December 2013
- Holiday Party for Parents, Teachers, and Staff
- Holiday Sing
- January 2014
- February 2014
- March 2014
- Spring Auction Preview – and again and again and again and again!
- Spring Auction Success
- April 2014 – Protest the Test
- May 2014 – Taste of Tribeca!
- June 2014 – Arts Festival
- Goodbye to 2013-14!